Space Cross-Sectoral Interest Group (Space CSIG)Sector overview
- The Space Cross-Sectoral Interest Group provides input, advice, support and guidance to the TISN on current, emerging and future (medium to long term) issues and trends relating to the operation, integration and use of space-based systems, technologies and information by Australian critical infrastructure
- Experts from academia, industry, peak bodies
- Australian Government representatives
- State and territory government representatives
- Space-based assets including position, navigation, timing, communication and Earth observation satellites
- Ground-based assets including command centres, ground stations and deep space communication centres
The Space Cross-Sector Group receives secretariat support from the Australian Space Agency.